Nessa is a web based application that you can access on your smart-phone, tablet or computer.
What does Nessa do?
- A clinical checklist to determine how many nursing hours you might need
- In-built systems that allow you to upload and track your NDIS funds
- A “My Team” section to keep track of your NDIS team members
- Options to enter appointment times and set personalised reminders
- Access to our myth-busting database
How does Nessa help users?
- A secure place to store all your NDIS information
- Funding tracking regardless if you self-manage
- Tailored email alerts for appointments and
- Access to the database of myth-busting factsheets
- Capacity to track when and how your NDIS funds are being spent
- The app is completely free for NDIS participants and anyone can use it
Launch Nessa by clicking the link below:
If you are experiencing problems opening Nessa in Internet Explorer, please try an alternative browser such as Chrome, Firefox or Safari.