4 2 2
Friendly community home
This single level home is located in the suburb of Westminster. Built in the early 2000s, it has four bedrooms and two bathrooms and is within a complex which also has five independent living villas. This property has two shared living areas and access to a large communal alfresco area with BBQs. This is a home suitable for an older person (40+ years) who enjoys being part of social community. The home is not suitable for someone who requires two-person transfers or who uses a large wheelchair.
The closest shopping centre is The Mirrabooka Square - about a 20 minute walk. There are also medical centres and pharmacies nearby. The home is close to the bus stop for route 365 on Majella Road and there is a central transport station opposite Mirrabooka Shopping Centre. It is also a short five minute walk to some small parks.
If you want to know more about how this property could be your next home, call our team today on 1300 106 106.
- Four bedrooms – all with built-ins
- Single storey
- Two bathrooms – no ceiling hoists; portable hoist available
- Two spacious living areas
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
- Undercover outdoor living area
- 24 hour awake shift support workers
- Vehicle for residents
- Local amenities close by
In addition to your funding:
- Rent – 25% of your Disability Support Pension and 100% of your Commonwealth Rent Assistance
- Housekeeping – Covers your shared expenses for example food, utilities, furniture for common areas. The amount is determined by each house and averages at $150 per week. You and your housemates can make decisions about how you want to run your housekeeping.
What funding do I need?
- You may be eligible for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) funding called Supported Independent Living Funding. This funding is for assistance with daily personal supports and accommodation related community access such as shopping and medical appointments.
- You may already have Accommodation Support Funding through the Department for Communities – Disability Services.
- You may have funding through the Catastrophic Injury Scheme or be the recipient of a compensation payment.
Please contact our team for guidance.
or call 1300 106 106