5 1 2
Beautiful park surroundings
Located right opposite the beautiful shady Wilson Park, and within close proximity to Belmont Forum Shopping Centre, this convenient and friendly home is seeking 2 new housemates, either male or female between the ages of 25 – 55yrs. The home has 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a spacious and modern kitchen and living area.
There is an undercover patio and BBQ area to relax in with housemates or family over summer. WiFi and Netflix are set up here for the movie lovers.
Support staff are available to help 24hrs per day, with inactive overnight support (sleep shift). The home is fully wheelchair accessible, and has ceiling hoists in place for manual handling.
The current housemates are social and enjoy a laugh, and like to get out and about in the community.
Photos coming soon.
If you want to know more about how this property could be your next home, call our team today on 1300 106 106.
- Five bedrooms
- Single storey
- Two bathrooms
- Spacious open plan living, kitchen & dining area
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the house, including a unit in the vacant bedroom
- Undercover outdoor living area
- 24 hour shift support workers, with inactive support overnight (sleep shift)
- Wheelchair accessible vehicle for residents to utilise
- Local amenities close by (IGA & local shops just a walk across the park)
- A great team of friendly, experienced support staff
In addition to your funding:
- Rent – 25% of your Disability Support Pension and 100% of your Commonwealth Rent Assistance
- Housekeeping – Covers your shared expenses for example food, utilities, furniture for common areas. The amount is determined by each house and averages at $150 per week. You and your housemates can make decisions about how you want to run your housekeeping.
What funding do I need?
- You may be eligible for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) funding called Supported Independent Living Funding. This funding is for assistance with daily personal supports and accommodation related community access such as shopping and medical appointments.
- You may already have Accommodation Support Funding through the Department for Communities – Disability Services.
- You may have funding through the Catastrophic Injury Scheme or be the recipient of a compensation payment.
Please contact our team for guidance.
or call 1300 106 106