7 3 3
An opportunity to live in a friendly community
Our Staunton property is two conjoined houses in Mirrabooka. House 16 has four bedrooms and 1 bathroom and House 18 has four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Built in the early 1990s, both are brick single level homes. There are no hoists available.
House 16 has a large living area which is well used for TV/DVD watching and socialising by residents in both homes. House 18 has a large, peaceful outdoor area which is often used when residents want private time with family and friends or some quiet time. There is plenty of parking available at this property and an external contractor looks after the gardens. Pets are not allowed at this property.
Each house has one dedicated Support Worker 24 hours per day and there is an additional Support Worker who goes between both houses as required.
The closest shopping centres are Mirrabooka Village Shopping Centre and the Malaga Markets about a 20 minute walk. The Square Mirrabooka Shopping Centre is about a 10 minute drive. The home is close to the bus stop for route 377 on Honeywell Boulevard (7 minute walk). The closest leisure centre is the Herb Graham Recreation Centre about 10 minutes by car.
If you want to know more about how this property could be your next home, call our team today on 1300 106 106.
- House 16 – four bedrooms – all with built-ins
- House 18 – three bedrooms – all with built-ins
- Single storey
- 2 bathrooms and small ensuite – no ceiling hoists
- Three spacious living areas
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Undercover outdoor living area
- 24 hour awake shift support workers
- No pets allowed
- Local amenities close by
In addition to your funding:
- Rent – 25% of your Disability Support Pension and 100% of your Commonwealth Rent Assistance
- Housekeeping – Covers your shared expenses for example food, utilities, furniture for common areas. The amount is determined by each house and averages at $150 per week. You and your housemates can make decisions about how you want to run your housekeeping.
What funding do I need?
- You may be eligible for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) funding called Supported Independent Living Funding. This funding is for assistance with daily personal supports and accommodation related community access such as shopping and medical appointments.
- You may already have Accommodation Support Funding through the Department for Communities – Disability Services.
- You may have funding through the Catastrophic Injury Scheme or be the recipient of a compensation payment.
Please contact our team for guidance.
or call 1300 106 106