8 1 2
Modern and vibrant home
This single level home is located in the leafy suburb of Coolbinia. Built in the early 2000s, this brick home has five bedrooms and two bathrooms. It has a steep hill and driveway so the property is not suitable for people with mobility issues. This property is spacious with a large kitchen, central living hub and a beautiful outdoor entertaining area with couches.
This is a vibrant home for young people. All the current residents work up to four days per week and enjoy social time and outings together outside of work hours. Everyone contributes to housekeeping and cooking duties with assistance from support workers. Friday night outings are a highlight of the week. There is also plenty of private space for visiting family and friends. A herb and vegetable garden has also been recently established by the housemates.
The closest shopping centres, Flinders Square and Dogswamp, are a five minute drive away with supermarkets, cafes and pharmacies. Morley Galleria is approximately 10 minutes’ drive. The home is close to bus stops for route 19 on Bradford Street (five minute walk) and routes 360, 361, 362, 652 and 960 on Alexander Drive (15 minute walk). It is also a short five minute walk to the beautiful parklands of Yokine Regional Open Space.
If you want to know more about how this property could be your next home, call our team today on 1300 106 106.
- Eight bedrooms – all with built-ins
- Single storey
- Two bathrooms – one with a hoist
- One spacious living area
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Undercover outdoor living area
- Local amenities close by
In addition to your funding:
- Rent – 25% of your Disability Support Pension and 100% of your Commonwealth Rent Assistance
- Housekeeping – Covers your shared expenses for example food, utilities, furniture for common areas. The amount is determined by each house and averages at $150 per week. You and your housemates can make decisions about how you want to run your housekeeping.
What funding do I need?
- You may be eligible for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) funding called Supported Independent Living Funding. This funding is for assistance with daily personal supports and accommodation related community access such as shopping and medical appointments.
- You may already have Accommodation Support Funding through the Department for Communities – Disability Services.
- You may have funding through the Catastrophic Injury Scheme or be the recipient of a compensation payment.
Please contact our team for guidance.
or call 1300 106 106