Ballajura – Unit 1
2 1 1
This two bedroom accessible unit is located within a complex of five units in a quiet cul-de-sac in Ballajura that backs on to open space. The entire unit is currently vacant and could be shared by two customers willing to share supports or one customer on their own, with a family member, friend or housemate. The unit has a kitchen and a small living area, bathroom and laundry. The bathroom has railings for support and a chair shower and seperate bath. There is a small outdoor area for this home but it also has a path that leads to a common outdoor area with the unit next door.
The closest shopping centre is The Market Place Ballajura approximately three minutes drive. There are medical centres within a 15 minute drive. The home is close to the bus stop for routes 344, 361 and 378 on Alexander Drive (seven minute walk). It backs on to Central Lake and Alexander Heights Park and Kooondoola Regional Bushland are within a 10 minute walk.
If you want to know more about how this property could be your next home, call our team today on 1300 106 106.
- Two bedrooms – all with built-ins
- Single storey
- One bathroom – no ceiling hoist
- One living area
- Air conditioning to the livingroom
- Small outdoor area with direct access to another shared outdoor area
- Parking space
- Local amenities close by
In addition to your funding:
- Rent – 25% of your Disability Support Pension and 100% of your Commonwealth Rent Assistance
- Housekeeping – Covers your shared expenses for example food, utilities, furniture for common areas. The amount is determined by each house and averages at $150 per week. You and your housemates can make decisions about how you want to run your housekeeping.
What funding do I need?
- You may be eligible for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) funding called Supported Independent Living Funding. This funding is for assistance with daily personal supports and accommodation related community access such as shopping and medical appointments.
- You may already have Accommodation Support Funding through the Department for Communities – Disability Services.
- You may have funding through the Catastrophic Injury Scheme or be the recipient of a compensation payment.
Please contact our team for guidance.
or call 1300 106 106