We help you find the right job.
For over 25 years, Ability Centre has been supporting West Australians with a disability, a health condition, or injury to find and keep a rewarding job. Our team of highly trained professionals focus on finding you a job that suits your individual skills and abilities.
We invest time in:
- understanding your individual support needs
- identifying your existing work skills
- assisting you how to plan, and reach your employment goals
- building your work capacity
We are a registered Disability Employment Services (DES) provider on behalf of the Australian Government.
To be eligible for the DES program you need to:
- have an injury, illness or disability that affects the work you can do
- be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or someone whose residency in Australia is not time limited by law
- be aged between 14 and 65
- have an assessed work capacity of at least eight hours per week
For more information or to find out how we can assist you, please contact our Employment Services team on 08 9249 3132 or email email@example.com.