Ability Centre Australasia Ltd will be hosting its Annual General Meeting as follows:
Time: 5.30 pm – 7.30 pm
Date: Wednesday 28 October 2020
Venue: Telethon Speech and Hearing Auditorium, 36 Dodd Street, Wembley
Members of the Company are advised that an election will be held in 2020 for four (4) positions on the Board of Directors.
This year, four (4) vacancies have arisen for elected Directors of the Board of Ability Centre Australasia Ltd. These positions consist of:
- One (1) x ordinary member – casual vacancy for two (2) years
- One (1) x ordinary member – three (3) year term
- One (1) x one adult with cerebral palsy member – three (3) year term
- One (1) x parent/advocate member of a person with cerebral palsy or one adult with cerebral palsy member – three (3) year term
The Board of Directors are seeking new Directors to complement the skills and experience of the current Directors. Members with the following experience and skills are encouraged to nominate:
- Corporate governance
- Strategy & planning (development & execution)
- Organisational risk management
- Sound corporate finance background, including financial, audit and risk oversight
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience of living with disability
- Lived experience with disability, particularly Cerebral Palsy
- Finance qualifications, preferably CPA/CA
- Membership of the AICD, preferably GAICD
- Up to 5 years Board experience for a disability or similar type organisation will be highly regarded.
Completed nomination forms must be lodged with the Company Secretary at 106 Bradford Street, Coolbinia 6050, no later than 5:00 pm on Wednesday 7 October 2020. Nomination forms are available by phoning 9267 8401.
23 September 2020