Ability Centre Australasia Ltd will be hosting its Annual General Meeting as follows:
Time: 5.30pm – 7.30pm
Date: Wednesday 30 October 2019
Venue: Telethon Speech and Hearing Auditorium, 36 Dodd Street, Wembley
Members of the Company are advised that an election will be held in 2019 for two positions on the Board of Directors.
This year, two vacancies have arisen for an elected Director on the Board of Ability Centre Australasia Ltd, for a term of office of three years.
The positions consist of:
- Two (2) x Ordinary Members
The Board of Directors are seeking new Directors to complement the skills and experience of the current Directors. Members with the following experience and skills are encouraged to nominate:
- Corporate governance
- Strategy & planning (development & execution)
- Organisational risk management
- Sound corporate finance background, including financial, audit and risk oversight
- Strong commercial acumen
- Finance qualifications, preferably CPA/CA
- Membership of the AICD, preferably GAICD
- Up to 5 years Board experience for a disability or similar type organisation will be highly regarded.
Completed nomination forms must be lodged with the Company Secretary at 106 Bradford Street, Coolbinia 6050, no later than 5:00pm on Wednesday 9 October 2019. Nomination forms are available by phoning 9443 0212.
6 September 2019