Ability Centre Australasia Ltd will be hosting its Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, 24 October at 5:00pm at the Tuart Hill Community Centre, Cnr Cape & Stoneham Streets, Tuart Hill.
Members of the Company are advised that an election will be held in 2018 for one position on the Board of Directors.
This year, one vacancy has arisen for an elected Director on the Board of Ability Centre Australasia Ltd, for a term of office of three years.
The position consists of:
- One (1) x parent/advocate member of a person with cerebral palsy or one adult with cerebral palsy member
The Board of Directors are seeking a new Director to complement the skills and experience of the current Directors. Members with the following experience and skills are encouraged to nominate:
- Corporate governance
- Strategy & planning (development & execution)
- Organisational risk management
- Sound corporate finance background, including financial, audit and risk oversight
- Strong commercial acumen
- Finance qualifications, preferably CPA/CA
- Membership of the AICD, preferably GAICD
- Up to 5 years Board experience for a disability or similar type organisation will be highly regarded
Completed nomination forms must be lodged with the Company Secretary at 106 Bradford Street, Coolbinia 6050, no later than 5:00pm on Wednesday 3 October 2018. Nomination forms are available by phoning 9443 0212.
19 September 2018