Ability Centre Commitment
Understanding how we work together to build positive relationships is Ability Centre’s priority.
Our commitment to you
- We will be respectful and compassionate.
- We will be welcoming and professional.
- We will listen to your questions, concerns and suggestions and respond in a timely manner.
- We will provide easy to understand information about our services.
- We will provide you with appropriately trained and qualified staff.
- We will provide our services in environments where you feel safe.
- We will treat you as an individual.
Your commitment to us
- You are honest and respectful.
- You are open to discussing how best to meet your needs and goals.
- You are willing to tell us where we can improve and give us the opportunity to make changes.
We are committed to abiding by the UN Convention on the Rights of People with Disabilities and National Quality and Safeguarding Framework.