Latest News & Events
Ability Forum COVID-19 Survey
The Ability Forum want to know what is happening for you as a result of COVID-19.
COVID-19: Our Approach
Ability Centre makes our duty of care for the health and wellbeing of our customers, their families and our employees a priority. The current COVID-19 pandemic is of great concern and the following is our approach.
The future is bright!
Pain and CP Research Project
We would like to discover more about the impact of pain on the daily activities of young people with CP and how they cope with pain.
Ability Centre joins Containers for Change
National Virtual Disability Conference 2020
Registration is now open for the second National Virtual Disability Conference – 31 March 2020
Newsletter Sign up
The health and wellbeing of our customers, their families and carers and our employees is our number one priority.
To ensure we play our part in preventing the spread of COVID-19, the following actions have been taken:
- We have ceased non essential services
- We are conducting a wellness check before anyone enters an Ability Centre site or home
- The number of visitors and duration of visits to our homes is now restricted
- Any residential customer showing signs of respiratory symptoms will be isolated and closely monitored
- We now offer teletherapy sessions
- We are still open for emergency equipment repairs, please call our workshop on 08 9444 7299
- Our employees have updated their infection control training
- Where possible, our employees are working from home
Please read our Customer Updates here.
If you have any concerns or queries, please email us at email@example.com or call us on 1300 106 106.