Since 1951, Ability Centre has forged an enviable reputation as one of the leading disability service providers and advocates in our state. Our services and staff are mobile, reaching out into the wider Perth community via our Central and Northern Hub locations, and across Regional WA through our Country Resources Program.
We are looking to employ people who are committed to providing the highest possible standard of service to our service users in an environment that promotes empowerment, choice and independence.
Employee benefits include:
- Competitive salary and ability to salary package
- Flexible working arrangements
- Ongoing training
- Long Service Leave after 7 years
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Professional development opportunities
If you are interested in joining our team of highly motivated professionals, click on the link below.